Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 6 unique listeners, playing Vicky Vale - Dancing

Important Rules
Buy the Arcade Stage 4 Original Soundtrack to support IDW !!
Post everything about Initial D Arcade Stage 4 here. If you want to talk about ver.1 and ver.2, please post them in the ver.1 - 2 section. For anything about ver.3, please post them in the version 3 section. Participating in flame wars will be severely punished. NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

ยป FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 4,973  ·  Replies: 3 
> NEW CARDS for South Miami!
nythwk
  Posted: Dec 12 2013, 10:43 AM

IDW Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 39,041

Hi guys
I'm posting this in hopes of getting the attention of whoever is interested in combining efforts to buy some new cards
I have managed to get in contact with a supplier but need more funds for the minimum order =S

If interested please visit bird bowl and ask for the list of people interested in getting a new card. Remember to leave your email so we can be in contact

The minimum order is 100 cards
Including shipping it costs about $530

Thanks for your time =)

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
rosh
Posted: Dec 13 2013, 03:51 AM

IDW Senior Member

Member No.: 13,292

Do you really want to buy a whole box or would you prefer just a few cards. You know in order to use blankss that you have to have the key for the card reader and be able to access the inside of the machine right? I can sell you however many cards you want and however you want them. Blanks, I can make the new cards for you, and I can renew cards for you. PM me if you are interested.

nythwk
  Posted: Dec 14 2013, 08:46 AM

IDW Member

We are a group of 5 people or so that are trying to get new cards or renew their existing ones
We have been looking around for a long time and that was the only place that still makes them

nythwk
  Posted: Jan 12 2014, 08:21 AM

IDW Member

Hey rosh, get back to me whenever you can about the rest of the cards =)