Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 3 unique listeners, playing Super Eurobeat presents - Non-Stop Re-mix [Project D. Ver.2]

Views: 4,986  ·  Replies: 3 
> [FANFIC] Narcissu II: Das Rote Gespenst, WM x Narcissu x ID Fanfic
Bumpercam
  Posted: Nov 12 2010, 05:19 AM

Rage Against The Light

Group: Members
Member No.: 36,515

So... yeah, i think i'd post this here. The ID parts aren't going to show up until much later, though, so i'd recommend getting a copy of Narcissu 2 here so you won't get lost on who's who. I'm pretty sure most people here are at least familiar with Wangan Midnight, but if you need some source material reading, mangafox hosts some of the earlier chapters (1-13 is what i'm building from). WMMT supplies the rest for this fic.

The story can be read here. Comments and criticism are both welcome! I'm prepared for flames too.
HashiriyaR32
Posted: Nov 12 2010, 04:27 PM

Unlimited Request Works

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 18,031

Damn this reminds me that not only do I have to FINISH Narcissu I (had a crashing issue that I never figured out), I have to get and start the second game for relevance.
Bumpercam
  Posted: Nov 12 2010, 07:26 PM

Rage Against The Light

Group: Members
Member No.: 36,515

Forgot to tell, Narcissu 2 comes bundled with Narcissu 1 and it runs fine on Win7. I'd be using some references to both games, anyway.
HashiriyaR32
Posted: Nov 13 2010, 09:23 PM

Unlimited Request Works

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 18,031

Last time I played Narcissu 1 was two years ago, on my now-dead Vista laptop.