Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 10 unique listeners, playing Fastway - Raising Hell

Views: 1,592  ·  Replies: 0 
> [CINEMATIC] Initial D New Fan Made Series, New episodes for Initial D fans (YT)
Mahem3000
    Posted: Mar 1 2021, 09:26 AM

Shmuck

Group: Members
Member No.: 52,096

Hi!
I'm a huge fan of Initial D (anime), who became sad when he realized there are no new contents after Final Stage. crying2.gif This series deserved more episodes!

I also didn't appreciate the end of Takumi's 86, I mean it was the "core" of the entire series and ending without a "resurrection" felt so bad to me.

For these reasons I decided to edit new episodes on my own, with new stories and new battles. You can find all the vids on my YouTube channel (Mahem 3000):

Initial Dreams
A non-canon series with chapters made by few episodes, showing battles set after Final Stage. In these series the engine of 86 was restored by Takahashi's brothers, expecially Ryosuke who wanted to reward Takumi for the help in realize his Dream.
In this series Takumi started to have some sort of premonitory dreams, evolving into real visions while asleep. Through these he can feel his opponent's fear and emotions or even memories, but he doesn't understand why this can happen. If this series will continue, I'm going to explain where these abilities came from and how he can takes advantage of them.

Chapter 1 - Wataru's Comeback (3 Episodes)
Here Wataru comes back to challenge Takumi again (after 5th stage): he didn't accepted his loss and the amazing Takumi-86 combo, so he decided to swap his engine with a Group N one, built to run in motorsport categories so very similar to the 86 new engine (but turbo).
This was my first try, so graphics is much more similar to the first 2 Initial D series.

Chapter 2 - Renewed Hope (4 Episodes)
This is the story of Mako, having a tough moment during her motorsports career as a Pro Driver. She has to find new motivations to keep fighting, so she takes Sayuki's advice, taking advantage of the winter break to come back home and challenge Takumi on his home course.
Meanwhile, it's been 2 years since Takumi doesn't have a touge and with low money he can't mantain his expensive 86 as well as his father did.
Will her Pro Driver skills be able to defeat the ace of Akina?
This time graphics improves so it's more similar to 3rd or 4th stage (except the first one that's still a try).

PLAYLIST:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLz7iyGzSHM-X-Bxt92k8cr7plzo5H1B29

7TH STAGE
This series will try to tell how Takumi becomes enthused by rally world and cars. Even in this series Ryosuke rebuilt the 86 engine as for Initial Dreams.
Kai Kogashiwa (2 years after Final Stage) is coming back with a rally car, ready to defeat every famous street star of Kanto, starting from Kyoichi to end with the 2 aces of Project D, Keisuke and Takumi, who have become the fastest street drivers of Japan after Final Stage.
Keisuke is trying to become a Pro Driver now, running on circuits. Meanwhile, Takumi is becoming obsessed by Bunta's Impreza, tuned up by the father to become a rally monster. He wants to learn much more about 4wd cars and he's trying to find a good teacher since Ryosuke left street racing to start a new career/project and nobody, even his brother, was able to contact him in any way.

The series will have at least 9 episodes (around 15 mins per each), 3 of which are almost completed and will be released in 2021. Most of the iconic characters will be involved to recreate the Initial D lore as good as possible. You can find some teasers on my channel.

PLAYLIST:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLz7iyGzSHM-Xhcbpv3arQUJboQMOSlHZ8

----- ----- -----

Thanks for your attention, and GAS GAS GAS! bye1.gif grin2.gif

This post has been edited by Mahem3000 on Mar 8 2021, 02:13 AM