Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 5 unique listeners, playing m.o.v.e - singin' 4U

Anime and Manga Forum Rules
• Please take the time to read the forums description before you start a topic. Starting topic(s) in the wrong section may result in an actual warning.
• Use the Search function or read the Index of All Threads before you start a new topic. Posting a duplicated thread may earn yourself a verbal or actual warning (if this rule is violated repeatedly).
• Read the Pinned threads before starting a new topic. Posting thread(s) about question(s) already answered in Pinned threads will result in an actual warning.
• Discussion of yaoi/yuri is permitted, however, posting any sexual content and material is strictly prohibited and will result in an actual warning.
• Please use spoiler tags when addressing a spoiler. Violating this rule may earn you a verbal warning. Please read this thread for more information on how to use spoiler tags.
• Please ensure that when posting images that the images are at a reasonable resolution (i.e. 640 x 480 and below) or that you use a thumbnail to link to the original sized image.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

11 Pages  « 9 10 11  ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 66,371  ·  Replies: 251 
> Your top ten favorite anime series, well post ...them
kyonpalm
Posted: Jan 27 2021, 11:55 PM

Professional Amateur
Group Icon

Group: ADMINISTRATOR
Member No.: 30,882

At least my top five.

Initial D
Serial Experiments Lain
The Big O
Detective Conan
Lupin III
Proud Contributor of the Music Section Revival Project
rayyanwatts
Posted: Aug 9 2021, 06:39 AM

Shmuck

Group: Members
Member No.: 52,491

I enjoy watching multiple anime at once, for different purposes (example: Not watching Sarazanmai on the bus, while Futari wa Precure: Max Heart is great while waiting for bus after work)
**Ongoing top 10-11 are**:
1-Sarazanmai
2-Carole & Tuesday
3-OPM S2
4-Isekai Quartet
5-Senko-san
6-Hitori Bocchi
7-Kimetsu no Yaiba
8-Yuu Yuu Hakusho
9-The Rose of Versailles
10-Heidi: Girl of the Alps
11-My hero academia filler list.
**Favorites / Least Favorites:
****Sarazanmai** and Yuu Yuu Hakusho is my favorite of the ongoing shows, while The Rose of Versailles is probably my favorite of the non-ongoing shows.**Dororo** is probably my least favorite of the ongoing right now, varying in quality between the episodes. Tweeny Witches is my least favorite of the non-ongoing shows.

11 Pages  « 9 10 11