Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 9 unique listeners, playing DJ Pikachu_Fragger's Total Control Geass CM2

Rules and Policies
Please remember that participating in flame wars will be severely punished. General forum rules apply. NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

AS Section Announcement : This subforum has been renamed to Community and General Chat from the previous name Tournaments / Teams / Locations due to the recent changes in AS section. This section will serve as a general chat forum for the Initial D Arcade Stage community from now on. By general chat, we mean topics that are not related to the game itself such as the latest tournaments, places to hang out, discussion about a certain gamer.. etc. Make yourself comfortable posting here. One last thing, NO flaming and NO spamming.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

2 Pages  1 2  ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 17,110  ·  Replies: 37 
> Ontario, Canada Machine Locations?
brianphung
  Posted: Sep 12 2004, 05:13 PM

Shmuck

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,029

hey, just stumbled upon these forums... before anyone asks, i already searched... not to seem hostile or anything, just that i get that alot even though ive searched extensively... anyways, i was just wondering if people around ontario could list where they play initial d... or if anyone has or knows where to find a list it would be greatly appreciated, no matter how incomplete happy.gif. i live in hamilton, but anything around would be good, and it would serve to be a good reference point to other canadians. thanks alot in advance.

to start it off...

city - mall name, arcade name, number of machines x version of machine, language

hamilton - eastgate square, the games, 2x version 2, english

mississauga - shoppers world, (unsure of name), 6x version 3, (unsure of language)

toronto - downtown toronto arcade on yonge, 6x version 2, (not sure of language, might have changed since last there)

scarborough - metro square, arcade (dont know about name), 2x version 3, japanese, 4x version 3, english (or the other way around)

markham - pacific mall, orbit, 2x version 3, japanese, 2x version 2, english (plasma screen, right handed shifter)

richmond hill - commerce gate, love getty, 2x version 2 (might be version 3, havent been there in a while), japanese

sorry for the things im not sure of, toronto is quite a long trip away from hamilton.
ExiL3
Posted: Sep 13 2004, 06:02 PM

vi0lati0n nati0n

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 2,477

downtown - toronto, funland 3 cabinets = seats ver.3 english, best cade EVER
toronto- pmall orbitz
Tk_aka_Blade
Posted: Sep 29 2004, 01:45 PM

\~[Team Knight-Shift]~/

Member No.: 3,421

Toronto, Fairview Mall - SkyGames, 2 pair ver 3 machines....
also, 2 pair max tune machines....
Jsan?
Posted: Sep 29 2004, 02:02 PM

IDW Goldmember

Member No.: 2,257

QUOTE (brianphung @ Sep 12 2004, 05:13 PM)

mississauga - shoppers world, (unsure of name), 6x version 3, (unsure of language)

Hey man WTF thats completely wrong.. Shoppers world is in BRAMPTON How do I know? I live in brampton I should know I play BG3 all the time there ANYWAYS

BRAMPTONShoppers world,FUTURE WORLDS(GAY NAME) corner of Hurontario and Steeles,x4 Version 3 English.

They got rid of their Japanese cabs.

Mississauga Erin Mills town Centre,Wizards castle,corner of Eglington and some street I forgot the name of, V2 X4

Mississauga Captains Snooker pool hall,Corner of Tomken and Dundas, last time i checked V2 x2 maybe V3 by now. BEWARE of this location though alot of "AzN tHuGs" hang out there and if you beat them which you most certianly will they will threaten to beat you up.

NORTH YORKYorklanes,Campus Cove,Corner of Steeles and Keele,V2 cab plasma screen, V3 cab english.

BTW FUSE are you saying ORBIT is the best cade in Toronto? LOL I HATE that arcade if your not chinese your like not welcomed there. You should probably tell people that. Same with Metro Square... Incidently the owners of Metro Square and Virtual Funland also own the shoppers arcade.

This post has been edited by Jasan on Sep 29 2004, 02:20 PM
WRX DEMON Type R
Posted: Sep 29 2004, 02:50 PM

IDW Posts A Freaking LOT Member

Group: Banned
Member No.: 3,276

Downtown - Bloor and Christie - Annex Subs. 1 Pair English 2 pair Japanese(?)

I used to go here pretty much every friday and saturday night after work to practice and pick off some of the thugs and gangstas who play there at the time. People who wanted to battle me had to go past their curfew. LOL.

Yes, i agree with Jasan. OrBITz is shit. Always crowded - and if you arent you arent welcomed there.

I was on a win streak one time - 5 folks i a row - then some idiot decides to help his friend by moving my shifter (guess they couldnt stand a brown guy schooling them).

Also, the prices at Orbitz is shit. Fuze, you have to get out more often. Expand. I can safely say i've been to every initial D arcade here in Toronto and surrounding areas.

This post has been edited by WRX DEMON on Sep 29 2004, 02:54 PM
Jsan?
Posted: Sep 29 2004, 02:55 PM

IDW Goldmember

you've never been to Brampton thats surrounding area and or Mississauga i havent' seen your name on any of the machines.. Only at Lanes...
ExiL3
Posted: Sep 29 2004, 03:05 PM

vi0lati0n nati0n

QUOTE (WRX DEMON @ Sep 29 2004, 05:50 PM)
Fuze, you have to get out more often

i would if i knew where other arcades were unsure.gif
Jsan?
Posted: Sep 29 2004, 03:06 PM

IDW Goldmember

QUOTE (FusE @ Sep 29 2004, 03:05 PM)

FUSE so you only go to Funland and homorbitz? do you drive I could give you locations of so much more or just read up in this very thread.
ExiL3
Posted: Sep 29 2004, 03:11 PM

vi0lati0n nati0n

QUOTE (Jasan @ Sep 29 2004, 06:06 PM)
QUOTE (FusE @ Sep 29 2004, 03:05 PM)

FUSE so you only go to Funland and homorbitz? do you drive I could give you locations of so much more or just read up in this very thread.

i just go to funland i just heard of orbitz never been there though, no idotn drive i take teh streetcar, cant afford a car and i dont even have my license yet whistling.gif
Jsan?
Posted: Sep 29 2004, 03:14 PM

IDW Goldmember

oh so your just a kid. Thats cool then enjoy "NOTSOFUNLAND" If you ever see a ID driver called "Jsan?" thats me.. Dunno how much more i'll play this though LOL i retired and now only battle when no other racing games are available.
WRX DEMON Type R
Posted: Sep 29 2004, 03:16 PM

Jasan, i've been to orbits once and only once. It's way to far from my home. Unfortunetly, i didnt time attack - just battles with my brother and computer opponents.
ExiL3
Posted: Sep 29 2004, 03:50 PM

vi0lati0n nati0n

im 16 btw in gr11, so im a semi kid fear2.gif

im just too lazy to get my g1 and whenever i get the 100$ to get it i spend it on something else...
Jsan?
Posted: Sep 29 2004, 04:00 PM

IDW Goldmember

Don't tell me ID LOL
WRX DEMON Type R
Posted: Sep 29 2004, 06:27 PM

Get that G1. You enter a whole new world when you learn to drive a real car - properly.

I'm on a G2 right now after failing the test like 2wice. I passed with flying colours on my third try. First two tries i took my instructors car - but for the last try, i took my pop's Dodge Neon - I drive this thing like all the time - so i felt better driving it instead of my instructors Corolla.

Handling between American and Japanese cars is completely different. American you can feel it. Japanese seems to glide.

This post has been edited by WRX DEMON on Sep 29 2004, 06:29 PM
Jsan?
Posted: Sep 29 2004, 06:28 PM

IDW Goldmember

A VERY different world. And stuff doesn't suck so much cause you have your own wheels can go/do whatever you want.
fobman
Posted: Sep 29 2004, 07:38 PM

IDW Member

Member No.: 1,768

lovegetty got 4 jap ver3 id machines a while ago....and they just got wangun midnight lieka week ago
Jsan?
Posted: Sep 29 2004, 07:43 PM

IDW Goldmember

Where is that arcade? Lovegetty? Near that Times Square place?
ExiL3
Posted: Sep 30 2004, 12:49 PM

vi0lati0n nati0n

i know how to drive its just doing the g1 test and tehn the g2 and on and on..and plus im not gonna be getting a car anytime soon so ya...
Jsan?
Posted: Sep 30 2004, 08:01 PM

IDW Goldmember

EDITED

I typed something here and asked the ADMIN to delete it but he didn't so I just changed it.,

OH YEAH heres one more location iam sorry.
WOODBINE CENTRE Wizards castle, Derry RD Mississauga across from woodbine race track. V3 X3 I believe?

This post has been edited by Jasan on Sep 30 2004, 08:25 PM
WRX DEMON Type R
Posted: Sep 30 2004, 08:25 PM

I played like yesterday - when i raced a DC2 on IRO with my GC8V, beat him, got challenged back to Akagi, lost (I seriously understimated this guy + the steering wheel on the left machine is f**ked). I left, took a little walk, came back, challenged the guy to Akina wet, won, got challenged back to HAppogahara, i won. then i played today again on the left machine against some guys- fished DC2 to IRo hazaka, won, got rechallenged to Akagi, won. Then one of the better players at York university came +HEI+ Black EVO 4 - Challenged to Akagi, lost. No money, so i left.

I also play Outrun 2 alot - i always change my GTO's colour to baby blue. So if you see a GTO in baby blue, the driver is probably me. To change colours, just hold the brakes at the car select screen and shift up or down.
Jsan?
Posted: Sep 30 2004, 08:26 PM

IDW Goldmember

I played against some guy named "GIRLS" the other day i was beating him in Akagi DH then just gave up and stopped the car let him pass so i could play out run 2... But by the time i got my card out and stuff the two guys who just stopped playing Outrun 2 were BACK at it. man fustrating.
ExiL3
Posted: Oct 2 2004, 09:31 AM

vi0lati0n nati0n

hehe thats funny..

i was at funland yesterday forl ike 30 min b4 i went to the stupid bluejays game..gahhh what a waste of freaking time but neways ya i won 1 race and lost one and played DDR for the first time w00t2.gif this game is crazy thats all i gotta say

i might go to funland today, thinking of getting an rx-8
fobman
Posted: Oct 2 2004, 09:53 AM

IDW Member

Member No.: 1,768

ya lovegetty is at commerce....thats rite beside times square
Jsan?
Posted: Oct 4 2004, 03:19 PM

IDW Goldmember

AH Fuse don't join that DDR crowd LOL take it from me.
I think i'll stop by there on saturday or something FL I mean.
Gradius-1
Posted: Oct 14 2004, 10:40 PM

Shmuck

Member No.: 3,679

OLD THREAD RESSURECTION ! >_<

Morning guys and girls, I was just wondering if any of you knew if there was an Initial D machine located within the Niagara Region. I hardly get to play ID since the closest machine to me that I know of is in Mississauga.

I live in Niagara Falls, FYI.

Thank for any possible help !

2 Pages  1 2