Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 5 unique listeners, playing Priscilla - New Love

Important Rules
• Do NOT post any torrents other than Initial D and automotive related stuff.
• Give the original torrent maker (if it was not originated from this forums.) proper credit.
• If you wish to start a new topic, please contact either the FORUM MODERATORS or one of the ADMINISTRATORS via PM or E-Mail.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

9 Pages  « 7 8 9  ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 120,197  ·  Replies: 203 
> Merged: Technical Questions, subtitles, codec, video problems .. etc
osen
Posted: Mar 13 2007, 01:19 PM

Shmuck

Group: Members
Member No.: 23,600

QUOTE (Perry @ Today at 10:30 AM)
Which torrents are you trying to download ? Make sure you are not behind any firewall. The torrents should be all running fine. Last I checked, all BMI and Shuto Kousoku videos are seeded.

Well, I've tried almost all of the torrents and none work. It doesn't seem to be anything wrong with the torrents as I get the same "tracker sending invalid data" error. It worked fine a month or so ago. The harddrive with my whole collection died and I wanted to download them again.

There is no problem with my firewall. All other trackers works just fine. sad.gif
Perry
Posted: Mar 14 2007, 08:04 PM

Like an eagle!
Group Icon

Group: SITE OWNER
Member No.: 1

QUOTE (osen @ Yesterday at 2:19 PM)
Well, I've tried almost all of the torrents and none work. It doesn't seem to be anything wrong with the torrents as I get the same "tracker sending invalid data" error. It worked fine a month or so ago. The harddrive with my whole collection died and I wanted to download them again.

There is no problem with my firewall. All other trackers works just fine. sad.gif

What BT client are you using ? Use BitComet or BitTornado. smile.gif
Proud Contributor of the Music Section Revival Project
osen
Posted: Mar 20 2007, 03:27 PM

Shmuck

Member No.: 23,600

QUOTE (Perry @ Mar 14 2007, 08:04 PM)
What BT client are you using ? Use BitComet or BitTornado. smile.gif

Well, I use uTorrent and it's probably one of the best. I can't see what that has to do with anything? Why would using another client make the tracker send valid data? wink2.gif

Tried BitComet, didn't work either. pinch2.gif
samtftse
Posted: Mar 11 2009, 02:36 AM

IDW Member

Member No.: 31,868

thanks for the advice that helped me a lot:)

9 Pages  « 7 8 9