Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 2 unique listeners, playing DJ Pikachu_Fragger's Total Control Geass CM1

Important Rules
1 2 3 4
Initial D Latest News
  • Initial D Fifth Stage has ended with 14 episodes. [confirmed]
  • A theatrical version of Initial D is confirmed for release in August 2014. [Official Thread]
  • UPDATES : Animax has confirmed that Final Stage will be available on its subscription-based VOD (Video On Demand) service starting May 16th, 2014. It will continue where Fifth Stage left off. Consist of a total of four episodes, Final Stage will be focusing on the long-awaited final 86 vs 86 battle between Takumi and Shinji. [confirmed]
  • UPDATES : Avex has confirmed that the New Initial D The Movie will be a trilogy. First part of the trilogy is called Legend 1 -Awakening- slated for release in theaters on August 23rd, 2014 (Japan Only) [confirmed]

Please Follow These Rules
  • Please use the spoiler tag when posting content not yet covered by anime. Violator will be issued an actual warning.
  • Please take the time to read the forums description before you start a topic. Starting topic(s) in the wrong section may result in an actual warning.
  • Use the Search function before you start a new topic. Posting a duplicated thread may earn yourself a verbal warning.
  • Read the Pinned threads before starting a new topic. Posting thread(s) about question(s) already answered in Pinned threads will result in an actual warning.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 5,157  ·  Replies: 5 
> Fujiwara Tofu Cafe Initial D themed Cafe, This past weekend, I attended their Grand Opening
StReEtWaLkeR
  Posted: Feb 2 2022, 12:14 AM

Married to Jessica Alba

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 3,255

On Saturday, Jan 29th I attended the Grand Opening of Fujiwara Tofu Cafe located in El Monte, CA. Hundreds of people attended and few Initial D themed cars showed up (few 86s, FD,R32, FC, few GC8s etc.) Luckily, my friends had saved spot for me & I only lined up for only 2 hours (instead 6 hours since it open at noon.) The café food is fairly decent (they sell different flavored boba drinks, tofu, & rice pudding entrees named after teams of Initial D.) I had talked to few people in line & it was of full of locals fans while others drove as far Northern Cal and San Diego. I never seen so many Initial D fans in one place since never.

If you want to make a visit their address: 9216 Flair Dr Unit B, El Monte, CA 91731

Here are some photos of the place.

user posted image

user posted image
l

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image
l

user posted image
l

user posted image

user posted image
l

user posted image

user posted image
wasdessty
Posted: Feb 2 2022, 12:35 PM

IDW Full Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 51,295

That's cool!
orsolyahim
Posted: Sep 16 2022, 09:45 AM

Shmuck

Member No.: 53,243

Oh, yeah. I believe that D cars are always an indicator of quality food and bar in an opening restaurant.
wasdessty
Posted: Sep 19 2022, 07:45 AM

IDW Full Member

Member No.: 51,295

This is cool.
orsolyahim
Posted: Sep 22 2022, 02:30 AM

Shmuck

Member No.: 53,243

Oh, yeah. I believe that D cars are always an indicator of quality food and bar in an opening restaurant. People who're used to the good life won't come to a place that isn't luxurious enough. Fujiwara Tofu Cafe is a cool place with a great selection of vegetarian dishes. It annoys me when almost every dish in a restaurant contains gluten or saturated fatty cholesterol. I attempt to move away from such greasy and unhealthy food, so I go to places like restaurants that have more choices of vegetable dishes. Also, I love going to restaurant füssen because there are always lots of vegetable additions to well-cooked diet meats that normalize the fat content of the dish.

This post has been edited by orsolyahim on May 28 2023, 11:59 PM
Boris74
Posted: Nov 11 2022, 12:19 AM

Shmuck

Member No.: 53,299

Hello,

You were very lucky to have been able to attend. I hope I will have the opportunity to come next time.