Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 5 unique listeners, playing (Fifth Stage DS1) Dream Fighters - I Can't Stop Lovin' You

Views: 42,731  ·  Replies: 1 
> Error Editing After Fast Reply
khat17
  Posted: Sep 25 2022, 12:18 PM

IDW SIMPLETON

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 17,668

I replied to a post using the FAST REPLY option. Tried to edit the post right after and got the error below. Once I changed to another page and came back the error went away. Not sure if it's a glitch or an issue on my side. Maybe the issue can be replicated and checked on.

CODE
extra == "showedits") { $find = $this->admincp->code_edit("Find:","if ( $ ibforums->input['CODE'] != \"08\" and $ ibforums->input['CODE'] != \"09\" and $ ibforums->input['CODE'] != \"14\" and $ ibforums->input['CODE'] != \"15\" ) { if ( $ ibforums->vars['flood_control'] > 0 ) { if ($ ibforums->member['g_avoid_flood'] != 1) "); $addabove = $this->admincp->code_edit("Add Above:","if(($ ibforums->vars['flood_control'] > 0) && ($ ibforums->member['g_avoid_flood'] != 1) && (time()-$ ibforums->member['last_post'] < $ ibforums->vars['flood_control'])) { require_once(\"./sources/store/store_module.php\"); $ storemodule = new runjob(); $ storemodule->item_runjob('ownchange/item_bypassflood'); } "); $unfind = $this->admincp->code_edit("Find:","require(\"./sources/storeitems/ownchange/item_bypassflood.php\"); $ run = new item; $ run->run_job(); "); $html .= $SKIN->add_td_row(array("Before you can add this item you have to make the following edit.
")); $html .= $SKIN->add_td_row(array("If you installed this already, please do these edits first.")); $html .= $SKIN->add_td_row(array("Open ./sources/Post.php
")); $html .= $unfind; $html .= $SKIN->add_td_row(array("Remove that.")); $html .= $SKIN->add_td_row(array("Save and reupload Post.php and then continue with the below.")); $html .= $SKIN->add_td_row(array("Open ./sources/Post.php
")); $html .= $find; $html .= $addabove; $html .= $SKIN->add_td_row(array("Save and reupload Post.php and you are done.")); } return $html; } function run_job(){ global $ibforums,$DB; $DB->query("SELECT inv.i_id FROM ibf_store_inventory as inv LEFT JOIN ibf_store_shopstock as stock ON (stock.id = stock.id) WHERE inv.owner_id = '{$ibforums->member['id']}' AND stock.module = 'ownchange/item_bypassflood' LIMIT 1"); if($DB->get_num_rows()) { $ibforums->vars['flood_control'] = 0; $ibforums->member['g_avoid_flood'] = 1; } return true; } } ?>
Perry
Posted: Sep 26 2022, 08:56 AM

Like an eagle!
Group Icon

Group: SITE OWNER
Member No.: 1

Thanks for the heads up, khat17! This is useful information. I think this has to do with php worker not rendering the pages correctly and showed source code instead. I'll have to look into it. I am not able to replicate it at the moment.
Proud Contributor of the Music Section Revival Project