Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 4 unique listeners, playing Paul Harris - Everybody's Looking

Rules and Policies
Please remember that participating in flame wars will be severely punished. General forum rules apply. NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

AS Section Announcement : This subforum has been renamed to Community and General Chat from the previous name Tournaments / Teams / Locations due to the recent changes in AS section. This section will serve as a general chat forum for the Initial D Arcade Stage community from now on. By general chat, we mean topics that are not related to the game itself such as the latest tournaments, places to hang out, discussion about a certain gamer.. etc. Make yourself comfortable posting here. One last thing, NO flaming and NO spamming.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

7 Pages  1 2 3 4 5 » ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 24,712  ·  Replies: 157 
> ID6AA Philippines, We live!
john_takumi86
Posted: Jun 10 2011, 08:15 AM

IDW Special Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 31,217

love the challenge for me.. happy.gif

speaking of challenge, ODEN stole my record at 3'09'6xx...

everybody is on G4 today especially ODEN as what my informant said.. xD

This post has been edited by john_takumi86 on Jun 11 2011, 04:44 AM
DigiBunny
  Posted: Jun 11 2011, 05:46 AM

Reading is magic!

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 30,700

I don't think I was ever quite so vocal during my plays before.

"No! BAD GIRL! STAY!"

>W<
brian_infinispirit
Posted: Jun 11 2011, 06:00 AM

The Dozuki Master

Member No.: 20,372

Honestly, you threw me off a bit when you said that stuff.

And this is the first time I thought of a car as a pet. Because of you LOL.
IronShounen
Posted: Jun 11 2011, 11:01 PM

IDW Full Member

Member No.: 37,178

@john_takumi86

Please check the name. If it's Mayuyu ( まゆゆ) Most probably it's me. I'm not very fond of Tsubaki or any of the new tracks but I have time attacked there to test cars. I switch around the 3rd car from an FC, to an FD, to a Z33, and to my current one, a GC8 so most probably, yes, that's my record.

Sorry for the late reply. I haven't really played ID anymore after it was moved. Switched to GT5 so yeah. Most probably, I'll retire until the Philippines see an online on these kinds of machines.

If any of you plays GT5, here's my PSN ID. I drift and I play around on the Wangan so yeah. Just add me up. Other than GT5 I don't really play any other PS3 games. Might pick up some for fun sometime. Oh yes, I play Metal Gear Online too so if you have MGS4 let's play sometime! biggrin.gif

PSN ID: Gekikara-sama
Odenwings
Posted: Jun 23 2011, 04:18 PM

IDW Member

Member No.: 37,529

Hey guys, Odenwings here, finally got around to making a new account. (I'm actually posting this just before leaving for school lol)

I used to be known here as whitewing, but I had to stop because of school and stuff. Now I'm back for ID6 and Im loving it so far laugh.gif

I usually just play in Glorietta 4 since I can just walk there and everywhere else is too far away. I drive a red R32 and my new S2000 under the name Oden. I've been itching to have a good battle (since the steering wheel of the left cab is finally fixed), so let me know when you guys usually play wink2.gif
Type 100
Posted: Jun 23 2011, 05:56 PM

IDW Senior Member

Member No.: 37,520

I'm itching to get ID6AA a whirl myself, just to see how differently it plays from IDAS5.

I met up with Brian_infinispirit earlier this week at G4, and that was pretty much my first glimpse of the game. Maybe when the rains subside and when the financial drip-feed machine bestows more blessings...
john_takumi86
Posted: Jun 23 2011, 06:11 PM

IDW Special Member

QUOTE (Odenwings @ 1 hour, 52 minutes ago)
Hey guys, Odenwings here, finally got around to making a new account. (I'm actually posting this just before leaving for school lol)

I used to be known here as whitewing, but I had to stop because of school and stuff. Now I'm back for ID6 and Im loving it so far laugh.gif

I usually just play in Glorietta 4 since I can just walk there and everywhere else is too far away. I drive a red R32 and my new S2000 under the name Oden. I've been itching to have a good battle (since the steering wheel of the left cab is finally fixed), so let me know when you guys usually play wink2.gif

good to see you again posting here.. happy.gif

I guess you've got the Tsubaki Line Downhill again at the top spot..
Odenwings
Posted: Jun 24 2011, 03:08 AM

IDW Member

QUOTE (john_takumi86 @ 8 hours, 56 minutes ago)
good to see you again posting here..  happy.gif

I guess you've got the Tsubaki Line Downhill again at the top spot..

Good to be back. laugh.gif

Oh, are you Rojohn? No no, not quite yet. I've still got alot of practicing to do before I claim the top spot again. Same goes for Usui and Lake Akina. But oh well, I like the challenge happy.gif

I've been wanting to have a good battle with one of you guys for a while now, maybe once the weather gets better. How are you guys handling the heavy rain and all?

DigiBunny
  Posted: Jun 24 2011, 03:47 AM

Reading is magic!

QUOTE (Odenwings @ Yesterday, 4:18 PM)

USO DESU!

If that is indeed true ( I mean I did see your S2K replay there. I assumed it was just a Legend run though. ), then we can finally have some kind of fair battle system!

Not that it matters *right* now, seeing as all my skill went out the window.
----

Car can't go out in the rain. This is the tradeoff when you have a Levin's suspension on a city car; the puddle on the ground is going to get you stuck much sooner than everyone else.
Odenwings
Posted: Jun 24 2011, 04:17 AM

IDW Member

QUOTE (DigiBunny @ 30 minutes, 9 seconds ago)
USO DESU!

If that is indeed true ( I mean I did see your S2K replay there. I assumed it was just a Legend run though. ), then we can finally have some kind of fair battle system!

Not that it matters *right* now, seeing as all my skill went out the window.
----

Car can't go out in the rain. This is the tradeoff when you have a Levin's suspension on a city car; the puddle on the ground is going to get you stuck much sooner than everyone else.

Yes, after personally testing it, I can say that it's in perfect working condition biggrin.gif ...let's just hope it stays that way.

Nah, I'm sure you still have your skill. Maybe we can battle in Iro. After much practicing, I'm starting to understand the technique for the course, and I wanted to see how well I can do against the king himself. wink2.gif

Ah, that's a shame, man. Hope your car stays in good condition. Man, this downpour is showing no sign of letting up...some of my friends homes are getting flooded already pinch2.gif
DigiBunny
  Posted: Jun 24 2011, 04:25 AM

Reading is magic!

QUOTE (Odenwings @ 7 minutes, 34 seconds ago)
Yes, after personally testing it, I can say that it's in perfect working condition biggrin.gif ...let's just hope it stays that way.

Nah, I'm sure you still have your skill. Maybe we can battle in Iro. After much practicing, I'm starting to understand the technique for the course, and I wanted to see how well I can do against the king himself. wink2.gif

Ah, that's a shame, man. Hope your car stays in good condition. Man, this downpour is showing no sign of letting up...some of my friends homes are getting flooded already pinch2.gif

Queen, actually. awesome.gif
Long story short, I am my Avatar when I play.

Hopefully I'll be able to retake my crown after a training montage. Perhaps my budget's a little too strict if I still want to be competitive.
Odenwings
Posted: Jun 24 2011, 04:42 AM

IDW Member

QUOTE (DigiBunny @ 17 minutes, 11 seconds ago)
Queen, actually.  awesome.gif
Long story short, I am my Avatar when I play.

Hopefully I'll be able to retake my crown after a training montage. Perhaps my budget's a little too strict if I still want to be competitive.

Fair enough. awesome.gif

So how's the Filipino community doing with ID6? It's good that I notice new players coming in, but hopefully we stay active.

Edit: And btw, when are we getting Akina Snow? ohmy.gif

This post has been edited by Odenwings on Jun 24 2011, 04:44 AM
DigiBunny
  Posted: Jun 24 2011, 04:51 AM

Reading is magic!

If I were to guess; it'd have the same time lag from when the FT86 was released, to when we actually got it.

I'm pleasantly surprised the ID6 community IS as active as it is. Newbies and Wangan transferees are still coming in, judging from the replays I see. Given that the game updates itself, I don't see the end coming any time soon.
john_takumi86
Posted: Jun 24 2011, 10:24 PM

IDW Special Member

@Odenwings

I guess you're motivated to choose R32 in Tsubaki Line.. happy.gif
brian_infinispirit
Posted: Jun 25 2011, 06:33 AM

The Dozuki Master

There's still no offline code for Akina Snow.

And now it's really difficult to level up from 75 upwards. I'd be lucky to level up 2x in one session from now on.
IronShounen
Posted: Jun 26 2011, 01:42 AM

IDW Full Member

Member No.: 37,178

Glad to hear left cab is fixed but.. There's still no internet connection!? I'm starting to hate TZ. :|
Odenwings
Posted: Jun 26 2011, 04:38 AM

IDW Member

Okay, this is just annoying. They finally fix the left cab steering wheel in G4 Timezone, but now, for whatever reason, the two cabs can't do a battle facepalm.gif *sigh* You know what? I think the staff in Timezone are just feigning ignorance and trolling with us troll.gif

But anyways, met up with brian_infinispirit a while ago. Congrats on taking (my) Myogi DH record man! grin2.gif Rest assured, I will do everything in my power to try and take it back. Mwahahahaha shifty2.gif But I love having a worthy opponent, so keep it up!

This post has been edited by Odenwings on Jun 26 2011, 04:39 AM
Phoenix_Cypher_K1
Posted: Jun 26 2011, 05:28 AM

My Double Aces + Rising Stars

Member No.: 5,284

QUOTE (brian_infinispirit @ Yesterday, 10:33 PM)
There's still no offline code for Akina Snow.

And now it's really difficult to level up from 75 upwards. I'd be lucky to level up 2x in one session from now on.

You need 1.8million (around that amount) EXP to reach Lv99 from my experience.

It really gets mad difficult to level up if you don't have online. pinch2.gif
brian_infinispirit
Posted: Jun 26 2011, 06:17 AM

The Dozuki Master

Egads. That's a trainload of points indeed. <.< For me to achieve at least Level 90, I'll need to have at least 30 plays every weekend for the next 4 months.

*takes a deep breath*

OK now, I can do this.

==========================

@ Oden: And not just the battles. We also can't customize our card avatars with in-store battles/accepting challengers disabled. <.<

This post has been edited by brian_infinispirit on Jun 26 2011, 06:47 AM
DigiBunny
  Posted: Jun 26 2011, 06:59 AM

Reading is magic!

It wasn't disabled when I was playing. At least, the right cab could still have it on and I still got avatar tuning points.
john_takumi86
Posted: Jun 26 2011, 08:10 AM

IDW Special Member

@Phoenix_Cypher_K1

tons of plays to do with..hehehe.. happy.gif

@brian_infinispirit

I can't force the issue now due to illness that I encountered but I will play soon..It's RoJohn's Vengeance.. cool.gif

This post has been edited by john_takumi86 on Jun 26 2011, 08:10 AM
brian_infinispirit
Posted: Jun 26 2011, 03:09 PM

The Dozuki Master

Yeah, don't force it. Tsubaki DH dry #1 spot @ Glorietta is still yours anyway. biggrin.gif

Well, as long as I keep on racking up the Platinums for TA's, maybe it'll be easier for me to aim for Level 90 rather than Chapter 70 Legend Arc before 2011 ends. At least with TA, even I hit only Gold, that'll be 1500-ish EXP points. Unlike with Legend wherein I only get 600-ish EXP points when I lose.

Sometimes, I don't feel like spamming Usui CW and Akina DH in Legend even if I have a hefty 1500-meter and 900-meter leads, respectively, over the CPU before doing manipulation. XD

This post has been edited by brian_infinispirit on Jun 26 2011, 03:17 PM
Odenwings
Posted: Jun 27 2011, 09:02 AM

IDW Member

Hey guys, I tried going to G4 Timezone again. Versus mode is still missing. I'm guessing it's because for whatever reason, the connection between the two cabs is gone, since you don't see a live feed of the other cab at the moment they're playing. Guess this is another issue we're going to have to force down the staff's throat. *sigh*

But I'm finally getting gold drifts at Myogi awesome.gif though I'm still finding it hard to improve at Tsubaki facepalm.gif

This post has been edited by Odenwings on Jun 27 2011, 09:15 AM
brian_infinispirit
Posted: Jun 27 2011, 09:08 AM

The Dozuki Master

Would love to capture a vid of you doing gold drifts at Myogi whenever circumstances permit. wink2.gif
john_takumi86
Posted: Jun 27 2011, 06:22 PM

IDW Special Member

I'm still finding it hard to improve at Tsubaki facepalm.gif

I know you'll find a way to get the Tsubaki at the #1 spot and besides you got #1 in Myogi yesterday at 2'32"xxx... happy.gif

This post has been edited by john_takumi86 on Jun 27 2011, 06:40 PM

7 Pages  1 2 3 4 5 »