Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 4 unique listeners, playing m.o.v.e - It's only love

Rules and Policies
Please remember that participating in flame wars will be severely punished. General forum rules apply. NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

AS Section Announcement : This subforum has been renamed to Community and General Chat from the previous name Tournaments / Teams / Locations due to the recent changes in AS section. This section will serve as a general chat forum for the Initial D Arcade Stage community from now on. By general chat, we mean topics that are not related to the game itself such as the latest tournaments, places to hang out, discussion about a certain gamer.. etc. Make yourself comfortable posting here. One last thing, NO flaming and NO spamming.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

163 Pages  1 2 3 4 5 » ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 156,318  ·  Replies: 4,052 
> Team Kengai Chat Thread, Talk about IDAS in this thread...
Jason_H.
Posted: Nov 2 2004, 12:35 PM

Safe On Block

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 1,239

You have a lot of cars Gaara... 0_0
babba-r32
Posted: Nov 2 2004, 01:05 PM

Miata Drifter and DGTrials Ambassador

Member No.: 1,671

hey guys, sorry for not being on the team Kengai chat lately, I have been in school and in work. But just so you know, I am here.
KeNgai_rcrZero
  Posted: Nov 2 2004, 02:59 PM

Reigning and Defending

Member No.: 625

For those of you who have a myspace account, there's a new group I started called Team Kengai, there's also a forum there, for those of you that don't have one, get one!
Knee Grow
Posted: Nov 2 2004, 04:49 PM

Better than you, in so many ways...

Member No.: 1,869

okay, if I get off work in time tonight I'll be on there. I'm getting closer to having 2 rainbow cars reppn for da team! My GDB got BL 24 today at 187 wins!!!! Still only 7 losses and 65 consecs!
KeNgai_rcrZero
  Posted: Nov 2 2004, 05:04 PM

Reigning and Defending

Nice, very nice, cool see you there then.
GAARA
Posted: Nov 2 2004, 08:36 PM

UFC Light Heavyweight Champ, Quinton "Rampage" Jackson!!!

Member No.: 2,633

QUOTE (Jason_H. @ Nov 2 2004, 12:35 PM)
You have a lot of cars Gaara... 0_0

yes I do but I only use like 4 of them and 2 of them are my main cars. I like to experiment.

okay, if I get off work in time tonight I'll be on there. I'm getting closer to having 2 rainbow cars reppn for da team! My GDB got BL 24 today at 187 wins!!!! Still only 7 losses and 65 consecs!

Nice job Maniak. U really are a Maniak when it comes to this game.
KeNgai_rcrZero
  Posted: Nov 2 2004, 10:57 PM

Reigning and Defending

muahahaha, battle level 19 and 31 consecutives, god it feels good to own people again! Trueno style!
xkhol
Posted: Nov 2 2004, 10:59 PM

>_>

Member No.: 1,958

QUOTE (Kengai_rcrZero @ Nov 2 2004, 10:57 PM)
muahahaha, battle level 19 and 31 consecutives, god it feels good to own people again! Trueno style!

ur catching up to my green! O_O
and my most consec wins ....36 .....
GAARA
Posted: Nov 2 2004, 11:15 PM

I have no streaks and not in ur level ranges. I am like the sleeper of the team.
kiddfury
Posted: Nov 3 2004, 12:11 AM

Retired until further notice... or WoW gets boring

Member No.: 4,072

QUOTE (Rock @ Nov 2 2004, 11:03 AM)
Ah, gents, be nice.  I can't really say anything bad...ok, yes, I can.

I'm still a little peeved that Z decided to push my car into the wall and thus make me lose our match on Akina...even though I caught up through the entire match.  I still have respect for any racer that shows me respect.

sadly... seems that me and team M.S.K.J. have broken Z's spirit... after he told me he lost to Kaz and Steve, he wanted to race me... he tried Iro w/ his Evo IV... you can guess what happened... then he tried Tsuchi OB... he lost by 300m... after this he said that "I can never get to your guys' level" blink.gif ... Z said this??? Pwnage by MR-S

I then find out from Kaz that Z retired completely about 3 months ago. whistling.gif ... heheheheh... that's what the fisher gets.

This post has been edited by kiddfury on Nov 3 2004, 12:13 AM
GAARA
Posted: Nov 3 2004, 12:13 AM

QUOTE (kiddfury @ Nov 3 2004, 12:11 AM)

I'm still a little peeved that Z decided to push my car into the wall and thus make me lose our match on Akina...even though I caught up through the entire match.  I still have respect for any racer that shows me respect.

sadly... seems that me and team M.S.K.J. have broken Z's spirit... after he told me he lost to Kaz and Steve, he wanted to race me... he tried Iro w/ his Evo IV... you can guess what happened... then he tried Tsuchi OB... he lost by 300m... after this he said that "I can never get to our level" blink.gif ... Z said this??? Pwnage by MR-S

I then find out from Kaz that Z retired completely about 3 months ago. whistling.gif ... heheheheh... that's what the fisher gets.

This is with ur MRS on tsuchi? If so, then that is sad. I know how that car handles on that course, and he lost, not denying any of ur skills but that is sad.

This post has been edited by GAARA_of_the_sand on Nov 3 2004, 12:17 AM
Rock
Posted: Nov 3 2004, 12:17 AM

Request Title - PM Mods

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,025

QUOTE (kiddfury @ Nov 3 2004, 12:11 AM)

sadly... seems that me and team M.S.K.J. have broken Z's spirit... after he told me he lost to Kaz and Steve, he wanted to race me... he tried Iro w/ his Evo IV... you can guess what happened... then he tried Tsuchi OB... he lost by 300m... after this he said that "I can never get to your guys' level" blink.gif ... Z said this??? Pwnage by MR-S

He retired? Amazing. Who would've thought? I guess that leaves Team Evolution a little short-handed, eh?
kiddfury
Posted: Nov 3 2004, 12:24 AM

I didn't really acknolege Team Evo being a team... even more now that it's just Duran... respect must be earned first, not demanded.
GAARA
Posted: Nov 3 2004, 12:25 AM

QUOTE (kiddfury @ Nov 3 2004, 12:24 AM)
I didn't really acknolege Team Evo being a team... even more now that it's just Duran... respect must be earned first, not demanded.

I have said it so many times but if this Duran kid is some little white kid, then my cousin along with others hate him. I wanted to race him so bad b/c my cousin told me he is nothing but a fisher. I also agree that respect must be earned. I would give the worst players some degree of respect as long as they give me some too.

This post has been edited by GAARA_of_the_sand on Nov 3 2004, 12:26 AM
kiddfury
Posted: Nov 3 2004, 12:36 AM

I've always made it a point to help newbie player(notice I didn't say noob)... ex. shifting points, turning points, etc... hell, I've trained a couple too, but that is where they need to practice on their own too...

I've alwayz... and I mean ALWAYZ... hated fishers since V2... especially those who will intentionally try to fish you just to BTL you down... this happend to me 4 times in a row from 13 to 12...
only few have gotten my respect(such as P and Kengi from Action), others just run like the rest(... ohhh you have an aura??? not any more)...
KeNgai_rcrZero
  Posted: Nov 3 2004, 01:22 AM

Reigning and Defending

hahaha, fishers are worthless, am3pcket fished his way to the top, no respect buddy, no respect. I myself earn my wins, speaking of wins, let me rephrase what I said in the other thread, my battle level on my 86 is now 19, but my consecutives aren't 31, they're 41! Damn, I only had to try hard on like 4 races though, and 90% of these were challenges made towards me, not me challenging them. I like to earn my wins thank you very much!
GAARA
Posted: Nov 3 2004, 11:14 AM

QUOTE (kiddfury @ Nov 3 2004, 12:36 AM)
I've always made it a point to help newbie player(notice I didn't say noob)... ex. shifting points, turning points, etc... hell, I've trained a couple too, but that is where they need to practice on their own too...

I've alwayz... and I mean ALWAYZ... hated fishers since V2... especially those who will intentionally try to fish you just to BTL you down... this happend to me 4 times in a row from 13 to 12...
only few have gotten my respect(such as P and Kengi from Action), others just run like the rest(... ohhh you have an aura??? not any more)...

I have also hated fishers during the V.2 era. That is why I got a DC2 for the fishers, but that car never made it passed BL 7.
Rock
Posted: Nov 3 2004, 11:52 AM

Request Title - PM Mods

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,025

Ah, I used to be a fisher...until I got serious with the game and really started pushing myself.

Nowadays, I only fish in revenge for someone who got fished/if I was fished...or to start a process of making some idiot shut up about how good he is when he really isn't...I'll explain later.
GAARA
Posted: Nov 3 2004, 12:07 PM

QUOTE (Rock @ Nov 3 2004, 11:52 AM)
Ah, I used to be a fisher...until I got serious with the game and really started pushing myself.

Nowadays, I only fish in revenge for someone who got fished/if I was fished...or to start a process of making some idiot shut up about how good he is when he really isn't...I'll explain later.

Exactly, that is the only time fishing should be allowed
xkhol
Posted: Nov 3 2004, 05:08 PM

>_>

Member No.: 1,958

QUOTE (GAARA_of_the_sand @ Nov 3 2004, 12:07 PM)
QUOTE (Rock @ Nov 3 2004, 11:52 AM)

Exactly, that is the only time fishing should be allowed

everyone thinks like me laugh.gif
and that DURAN kid is a fisher....he took my 86 to iro reverse wet with his EVO V and he wanted me to hold the brake...f**ker...the 86 could barely keep up and he blocked me at the final straight...
StReEtWaLkeR
Posted: Nov 3 2004, 05:33 PM

Married to Jessica Alba

Member No.: 3,255

Dude when I race him He puts boost on But I still win LOL
GAARA
Posted: Nov 3 2004, 09:01 PM

Damn it! Everyone has raced this guy except for me.
kiddfury
Posted: Nov 3 2004, 11:43 PM

QUOTE (GAARA_of_the_sand @ Nov 3 2004, 09:01 PM)
Damn it! Everyone has raced this guy except for me.

ehhh... I lost to him once.. but this was in V2 first time I played him.... Usui CW, against his RX-7 Spirit.... I wall hit on the last hairpin... dohhhh
KeNgai_rcrZero
  Posted: Nov 4 2004, 10:39 AM

Reigning and Defending

If I ever lost to him, I'd kick his face in and rip his card up, maybe that's a bit too harsh, ok, I'll just kick his face in. laugh.gif
StReEtWaLkeR
Posted: Nov 4 2004, 11:48 PM

Married to Jessica Alba

Member No.: 3,255

I heard some CP! got Green Aura

163 Pages  1 2 3 4 5 »